About These Terms
1. To pursue its goals, Juventix Regenerative Medical, LLC operates a web site (hereinafter the “Site”) devised to offer a wide range of medical devices and regenerative products for various medical disciplines. The Website is available at www.juventix.com.
2. The Site has a Public Area which is accessible to all visitors (hereinafter the “User”). The Public Area offers information on regenerative medicine along with products that the company sells. It also offers an Online Shop. The Site has a Providers Area which is available to Users who are registered as Providers and are logged in.
3. The Site also allows Users to subscribe to news and updates without registering as a Provider. Subscribing to news and updates does not grant access to the Provider Area.
4. Registration and subscription take place via a dedicated online forms on the Site.
5. Any new services, offered online in the Providers Area after initial registration, shall also be governed by these Terms unless otherwise specified.
6. Juventix Regenerative Medical, LLC reserves the right to amend the present Terms at any time and without prior notice. Members shall accept such amendments by checking the appropriate checkbox.
1. Registration is open to all licensed healthcare professionals, who has an interest in regenerative medicine techniques and products.
2. Each User shall only register once.
3. The User shall register online to become a Provider of Juventix Regenerative Medical, LLC.
4. Juventix Regenerative Medical, LLC screens registration applications and reserves itself the right to reject a registration without stating the reasons.
5. Upon registration, Providers are required to supply their name, business name, email address, mail address, NPI number and a password.
6. It is expressly forbidden to place accounts at the disposal of third parties and to disclose access details to third parties. It is additionally forbidden for the registered party to share any content, materials, or otherwise accessed through the site with any third parties.
7. For technical reasons, Juventix Regenerative Medical, LLC cannot establish with certainty whether a registered Member really is the person he/she claims to be. Juventix Regenerative Medical, LLC shall therefore provide no guarantee as to Members’ true identities.
8. Registration as a Provider results in a contractual relationship (usage contract) between Juventix Regenerative Medical, LLC and the Provider. By accepting the Terms, they become a contract component. The member receives a personal, non-transferable right, revocable at any time, to use the contents and services provided by the Site and undertakes to comply with these Terms and the restrictions set out in them during such use.
9. Juventix Regenerative Medical, LLC reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue individual services and/or sections of the Providers Area, or all of them, at any time and without prior notice, in whole or in part.
We collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
• Identity Data includes first name, last name, corporate name, and username.
• Contact Data includes address, email address and telephone numbers.
• Profile Data may include your username, password and any feedback you give us.
• Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
• Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing information from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
1. All intellectual rights pertaining to the Site, its software, design, contents (text, pictures, videos and other material), news, updates, notifications as well as all email notifications sent by it are ruled by Juventix Regenerative Medical’s copyright. Juventix Regenerative Medical’s Copyrights notice forms part of these Terms. By using this Site, Users indicate that they accept and comply with it.
2. In particular, the Providers Area offers access to contents with reserved copyrights. These contents may not be copied, transformed or distributed without the prior written consent of the author(s).
1. In the Providers Area, Users of Juventix Regenerative Medical, are granted access to unpublished Manuscripts, forums, personal profiles and other types of information. All such data are of a confidential nature and are to be held undisclosed outside of the designated (possibly restricted) circle of allowed providers.
2. Data from the Providers Area (text or other material) may not be disclosed or used outside the designated (possibly restricted) circle of providers of Juventix Regenerative Medical without prior agreement from the author(s) of the data and in accordance with Juventix Regenerative Medical’s Copyrights.
3. Juventix Regenerative Medical cannot be made liable for the disclosure, or its consequences, by any provider of any confidential data (text or other material) submitted to the Website.
4. By registering as a provider, Users indicate that they are responsible for the non-disclosure of the data made available to them in the Providers Area and that they will report any event of breach to this Non-Disclosure Agreement Article to Juventix Regenerative Medical.
Data Protection and Use of Information by Juventix Regenerative Medical, LLC
1. The first language used for the communication and publications shall be English. Juventix Regenerative Medical intends to introduce additional languages in the future.
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market information to children. Our Site is aimed at business users and is not designed nor intended to collect Personal Information from children under the age of 18.
Opt-Out of Juventix, LLC Materials
If you do not want us to use your email address for our own marketing or promotional purposes, you can remove yourself from our e-mail list at any time by e-mailing your preference to us at email@example.com
Links to Other Sites
This site may contain links to other websites. Juventix Regenerative Medical, LLC is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of websites to which it links.
If you apply to Juventix Regenerative Medicine, LLC for a job, we need to consider your personal information, as part of our review process. If we offer you a job, which you accept, the information will be retained in accordance with our privacy procedures for employee records.
1. No guarantees shall be given as to the accuracy of information and opinions conveyed via the Website, either expressly or implicitly.
2. Juventix Regenerative Medical, LLC, shall give no guarantees regarding the minimum availability of the Website. It shall, however, endeavor to maximize such availability. Users shall note that software underlying the Website is continually undergoing development and that processes cannot always be guaranteed to be fault-free.
3. Juventix Regenerative Medical, LLC expressly reserves the right to block the Members Area without notice, where necessary to investigate malfunctions, for maintenance work or for closer examination of cases of abuse.
1. Juventix Regenerative Medical, LLC, hereby disclaims all liability for the Website, in particular for content displayed thereon and communications passed via it. Juventix Regenerative Medical, LLC, shall likewise not be liable for any losses arising from impossibility of use of the Website. Such disclaimer shall also apply to interruption, temporary suspension or termination of the services.
2. Juventix Regenerative Medical, LLC, shall accept no liability for links, for contents of pages linked, and for content uploaded by Members and/or third parties. Juventix Regenerative Medical, has no influence on third-party web sites. If Juventix Regenerative Medical, LLC, incurs loss through the behavior of third parties, they shall indemnify Juventix Regenerative Medical, LLC accordingly.
3. Juventix Regenerative Medical, LLC, shall not be liable for minor negligence or indirect losses.
Communicating with Juventix, LLC
Communication with Juventix Regenerative Medical, LLC can be made by mail or email. The mailing address is Juventix Regenerative Medical, LLC: 10006 Cross Creek Blvd #205Tampa, FL 33647. The email address for all communications concerning these terms is firstname.lastname@example.org